Rania El-Azzami



Photo by Martin Neuhof

My name is Rania. I am an aerial artist & trainer from Germany with Arabian background specialized in Poledancing. I discovered my passion for this art around 5 years ago, at the age of 28. I'm a self-taught artist and just love to discover the connection of body and mind when developing movements & transitions on the pole or when it comes to mobility training. 

I was completely inflexible with no dancing or gymnastic knowledge whatsoever. However I'm in love with the idea of constantly exploring and improving the range of body movements, strength and flexibility and how the body decides when it`s ready to adapt it. I love to perform and to move fluently, to give every single motion a meaning. This is also the way I am teaching my classes. For me it's never about the 'what', but always about the 'how'. A way of thinking that can be applied to the everyday life I guess.

Sincet 3,5 years I've been traveling also around Germany and the world, offering my workshops to other pole peeps or performing as Rania Pole Angel on event or competition stages. The pole community is a young but yet extremely welcoming place which is one of the things I appreciate the most. Wherever you meet another pole dancer, you feel instantly connected. This is the power of passion and love. Isn`t that beautiful?

And the traveling!! The traveling part is just so amazing. I've never seen so many beautiful places in such short amount of time. I think it's a gift and I do appreciate it very much.

When I am thinking of my life as a pole dancer, I am grateful to have already met the best people, to meet constantly new ones, to share, to spread, to love the art every single day. But I am in particular grateful to have the best support through my boyfriend, who has taken this path alongside me from the very beginning and bears all the joy, frustrations, love, craziness, devotion, ideas & just the full me of being an artist every single day.

And I can speak Japanese. 

Instagram: @rania_elle_asami

Photo by Martin Neuhof


Photos By Moving Art






Comments

Popular Posts