Ilona Abee



My name is Ilona and this month I already became 27 years “young”. I live in the North of The Netherlands together with my boyfriend Michel and our bad-ass cat Mik.

I graduated a couple of years ago and since then I teach at primary school. Traveling is one of my passions. My boyfriend and I love to discover new places around the world. We just came back from Milan and Miami, and our next trips are already planned. This fall we are going to Gdansk and spring 2018 we will be heading downtown New York City!

Anything that has to do with clothing makes me happy. My grandmother used to have a closet full of beaded necklaces, dresses, shoes and so on. Every Sunday I visited her and it always was a blast! Dressing up and thinking of new possibilities to combine certain clothes, where my grandmother actually wore them a week later! How cool can a grandmother be?

My best friend uses Instagram for a couple of years and she asked me on a monthly, even on a weekly basis at a time, why I didn’t use Instagram yet. So a few months ago I decided to create an account and I LOVE IT! I should’ve done this way earlier. Making pictures of outfits is so relaxing for me.

There was a period in my life that I wore the most silly kinds of clothing combos. Many years ago me and my best friend went to Terschelling (a small island here in The Netherlands) on a holiday. One day I decided to wear an outfit which was completely yellow/black. Guess what: they called me a BUMBLE BEE throughout the day! Nowadays I don’t this kind of silly things anymore, but I do like to experiment with clothing. Combine beautiful designer clothing with cheaper items: YES PLEASE!

Lots of love, 

Ilona Abee 
Instagram: @ilona.abee






Comments

Popular Posts