Kira Cleer



It’s been two years since I really got into photography and it has shaped not only my career path but my view of the world.

When I started taking photos, I wasn’t sure what I wanted to do with photography. I bounced around from landscape to portrait to lifestyle back to landscape before finally landing at portraits, which is what I’ve found my passion in. I love being able to connect with other photographers and models and try new things and build ideas off of each other. My favorite thing to work with is whatever we’re trying next. I’ve done some really cool stuff like confetti poppers, glass balls, and steel wool but by far my favorite has to be smoke bombs.

Right now I’m a 17-year-old photojournalism major at Central Michigan University. I shoot with a Canon 70D but am just starting to work more with film with my Minolta SRT 202. I just got my first roll of film developed and I am absolutely in love with the photos from it.
Looking towards the future, I’m hoping to be a photojournalist for National Geographic but really anything, where I get to take photos and be creative, is a dream job.

Presently I just want to keep being able to go out and create things with friends and hope that it will take me somewhere worth going.

Instagram: @kraclrphoto





Comments

Popular Posts