Monique van Doorn



Capturing Beauty, Creating Art,

My name is Monique van Doorn, original from Holland but living the life of a Nomad. I am one of those individuals who has no space for fear in my life. I have come face to face with death seven years ago when I was battling a very aggressive form of breast cancer.

Now a survivor, I wish for other women to free themselves from all that is holding them back by baring it all. My goal is for women to feel comfortable in their own skin and to boost their confidence level. I want to show women that they are way more beautiful than they could have ever imagined and I can show you that through my art.

I am passionate about giving women a platform to move past their shame and to build their self-esteem. We should feed off our own strength to take on the world. I wish for women to exude confidence and not be afraid of their own success.

“Freedom can only be achieved once you conquer your fear. My goal is to pull women across this line.”

To learn more about my Charcoal & Photo Art please visit my websites: 





Comments

Popular Posts