Savannah Viuff



Growing up, we're plagued with the incessant question of "What do you want to be when you grow up?". Most of us reply unthinkingly with the answer of a rockstar or a fireman. As we grow older, the answer becomes more based upon our strengths - engineer or accountant. As for me, I can safely say that the question remains unanswerable. But for now, no matter how predictable it sounds, what I want is to be is happy. 

My name is Savannah, coffee-and-beach enthusiast. To start of with, I'm currently a student at Herschel girls school. I'm hoping to study abroad, after a couple months of traveling and exploring the beautiful world we live in.  

Originally I'm from Denmark. Last year I spent a year at a boarding school where I got a feel for the Danish culture and language. It was an incredible experience. That time away from my family gave me a chance to develop a sense of independence and helped me mature into the young adult I am today. 

I'm probably what you would call a stereotypical teenage girl - I love my friends and going out on the weekends. I also have a passion for makeup, and can spend hours looking at eye shadows or trying on lipsticks with my friends. 

But, my social life put aside, I also love reading. I could spend an entire day devouring a good book, my favorites being The Kite Runner and Gone With The Wind. I also have a passion for art. I love drawing and painting, with an array of sketchbooks and drawings littering my bedroom desk. 

My adventures are just getting started, and I look forward to the experiences lying ahead. 

Instagram: @savannahviuff




Comments

Popular Posts