Nanja Lia Larissa

 

Hi, my name is Nanja Lia Larissa. People just call me Larissa. I am 21 years old and I live in the Netherlands close to Amsterdam. I study fashion and would love to have a job in the fashion industry someday. Since I’ve been born I have always been different from others. At first this was an issue because I wanted to fit in. My mom used to make my clothes when I was younger. And now I make my own clothes to be different and stand out from the rest of the world. Also most of the time I find myself in a different mindset than most of the people I know, so I guess my style suits me. But still I am definitely not where I want to be so I will keep evolving and try to find that one thing that is really me.

When I go shopping I am not looking for designer stuff or some kind of brand. Just take me to a vintage store or a second hand clothing store (which are really cheap and cool in the Netherlands) and I will be the happiest girl in the world.

To be honest, I am not really that good at telling things about myself. Mostly because I am still trying to figure out who I am.

My life dream is to travel the world and see as much as I can. I don’t mean the survival kind but just go and see what the world has to offer. There are so many things that are so different from how and where I live. At this moment I’m saving for my driver’s license, which is really expensive over here. But as soon as I got my license I’ll pack my bags to go and see the world.

Also want to thank the people behind the blog for giving me this opportunity!
X Larissa, or my IG: _nalila




Comments

Popular Posts