Jessica Hanrahan


Hey, My name is Jessica Hanrahan! I'm from Manchester but currently living in Leeds studying a teaching degree. It was defiantly hard moving away from my family/friends but my boyfriend is from Leeds and he literally looks after me so well! don't know how he puts up with me to be honest haha!
 
I always feel really shocked when companies want to Collab! Especially when they are companies I use to buy from it's just crazy that they want to send me free stuff! ! I've worked with companies such as QuizClothing, Ohpolly, MyBandageDress and bondisands which I was really excited about as I'm obsessed with being bronzed! 

Often I get asked about how i started blogging! Truth is I never intended to do it. I literally remember getting ready for a night out and posting a picture wearing ohpolly. People commented Asking where the dress was from, After replying to comments the next morning ohpolly had messaged me asking if they could work with me and of course I said yes to free dresses! I then picked some items of my choice for them to send me to promote on my Instagram page! 

I thought it would be a one off but when the clothes arrived I posted and tagged the company! It was like the more I posted the more followers I gained and the more different companies messaged me! especially when the companies reposted me on their Instagram! From then on I regularly receive emails from a range of companies asking me to work with them promoting dresses, clothes shoes and even fake tan! 

I love working with different companies! If your trying to blog my advice would be to post as much as you can, always try to reply to your followers asking where certain products are from and just have fun with it no matter if you receive negative comments.

I'm currently off uni for summer so I'm catching up with my friends,family and spending time with my boyfriend! We want to book our first holiday together for October which I'm far too excited about!

Instagram @jessicahanrahanx


Comments

Popular Posts