Janina Saspa



Hey! I'm Janina and I am currently staying in Manila. I am now starting up my own bridal studio which is basically my dream since I started to learn how to draw. I also paint sometimes in my free time and draw stuff here and there. We also have a quirky street wear brand that my super close friend and I are trying to put up.

Designing has always been my passion but aside from designing bridal gowns and street wear fashion what I really dream of is having my own Jazz bar. I like everything about music especially Jazz. It keeps my blood pumping while dancing to saxophone tunes. I've been going to the music indie scenes here in Manila and I've met a lot of great artists. It's one of the many perks of managing a Jazz band -- I get to know a lot of other musicians and artists too.

I also like to watch stand up comedians every Tuesday. It’s a weekly thing in the bar that I usually go where I spend the rest of my gloomy nights.

In my free time I just lie on my back and watch YouTube videos, read books, check my horoscope and imagine celestial things. Other times I just exist and thank God that I am just here where I am supposed to be.

I've been dreaming of traveling Europe especially Morocco, I don't know anything about it yet but I want to get my hands on those powdered dyes and just design something with them and go crazy. But as of the moment I really am trying to travel the Philippines. We have a lot of white sand beaches here and mountain terrains that are breathtaking. I would also love to see the rest of the world and live a life full of maybe misadventures and adventures—but hopefully just adventures. I try to keep track of what I do in my social media accounts especially when I get the chance to travel.

Instagram: @ jajarbinks





Comments

Popular Posts