Eva Velt




DEATH.

I’m afraid to die, I think that’s in all of us and makes us human. I do believe death is not the end, even though I have a scientific view on the world, there’s a part in me which believes in reincarnation. Death is also something cruel. It creates sadness, anger and impotence in people who have lost a dear one. But death can’t be cheated, we all go eventually and I think that’s a good thing. 

LOVE.

The subject 19 out of 20 songs is about. Nevertheless love is great and the world needs more of it.  I don’t understand why people have to hurt each other while they can share a little piece of love.  I also have no idea why there aren’t more terms for love. I love my parents, but in a different way as my friends or boyfriend. Why is it all called “love”?

LUST. 

For some reason I think about food (haha). In my opinion lust should feel similar to a craving for a drug, which could become quite uncontrollable for some people. The urge to want something as quickly as possible. It must be a primal instinct as the body seems to control the brain.

xx Eva




Comments

Popular Posts