Alexi Romano



My name is Alexi Romano and I am a 22 year old student at Arizona State University. I became extremely passionate about videography and photography about a year ago. Since then, I have started a small business for myself called Alexi Rose Productions where I have met amazing people throughout my adventures. Being able to travel across the country to work with my first celebrity client, Amanda Saccomanno, was the start to many cool experiences I have explored this year. My inspirations come from the adventure seekers in this world. People who aren't afraid to express their creativity are the people that drive me to stay up late hours of the night editing. One of my goals in life is to be able to create content that people feel inspired and excited about- content that people want to watch more of. 

Video editing is something that helps me express what others can't express themselves. To be in a field of work that not many women are a part of totally excites me. It gives me a great opportunity to expand the world of editing through a different set of eyes and shock people who can doubt my abilities. The people I have met have shown me so much support throughout my journey this far, giving me hope that my abilities will take me somewhere great one day. Thank you for the feature! 
(I'm in the picture below)

Instagram: @alexiroseproductions







Comments

Popular Posts