Agnes Fischer


Hi, my name is Agnes and I’m originally from Germany, I live in Zurich but currently on stay in Los Angeles. I’m a full time model but i’m really passionate about Yoga and the outdoors. I practice Yoga on a daily basis and try to get a hike in at least once a week.

Yoga really calms my mind. In the 60 minutes that I practice, I really only focus on myself and my breathing which allows me to tune in to my inner self and forget about whats going on in the outside world. For me this is really important as modelling sometimes can get very frustrating. You never know when your next shoot will be, when you get your next pay check, bookings are very last minute and you can't really work for it either as its mostly based on your looks. Either they like you or they don't.

Being in nature grounds me. Whenever I feel anxiety, I try to go out and connect. It really helps. So hiking for me is the best.

My dream is to travel the world by car, really feel the way, the distance. I get to travel a lot in my job but most of the time its only a quick stop and I don't have much time to explore whats around me.

My boyfriend and me did a trip in the past through South Africa, Namibia, Botswana and Zimbabwe and it was one of the best experiences ever. Just to be out there and connect. Go to bed when it gets dark and rise with the sun. Not knowing where the road takes you but knowing that you get there eventually.

Agi xx

Instagram: @agichristine

Comments

Popular Posts