Adelle Shea


I feel like I'm getting to a place I'm my life where I sort of know what I'm going to do and then immediately as soon as I have an idea I change my mind. I'm still young so I have a lot of time do decide but I think now more than ever Iv been thinking more and more about it. All my friends have an idea of what they are going to do with their lives and it kinda scared me, so I think that's one of the major reasons I moved from Australia to France, just to kinda give myself some time and to figure out okay what are you doing to do, plus taking the gap year was more of a way to show myself that I can be independent and I'm am as strong as I think I am. But I am beyond grateful for where I am now, I really couldn't have chosen a better place for me to be in. I decided to move to the south of France into a small city (compared to big ol' Brisbane). It's perfect for me, it's the type of city I feel like represents me, and location wise I can go to other countries on my days off, so you know I'm not doing to bad here. Even though I fully don't know where I will be this time next year at least I know what the possibilities could be and with that I am content. 

Instagram: @adelle_shea15



Comments

Popular Posts